NOTE: THIS IS A “STAY TO PLAY” EVENT. 8 ROOM MINIMUM.
IF YOUR TEAM REQUIRES A HOTEL YOU MUST BOOK THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
IF ONLY A FEW OF YOUR FAMILIES ARE BOOKING HOTELS DUE TO THE PROXIMITY TO THE PARK, THEY STILL NEED TO BOOK THROUGH THIS SITE
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET REGISTERED FOR THE TOURNAMENT, PLEASE DO SO WITH PlayFPN.
HOW TO BOOK ROOMS FOR YOUR TEAM
TEAM MANAGERS/ADMINS - CREATE YOUR ROOM BLOCK
Team Managers/Admins are asked to follow these 3 steps to secure hotel rooms for their team. Please make one block per team.
- 1. Scroll down and select the hotel that best suits your team
- 2. Click "BOOK NOW"
- 3. Once the team manager/admin has created the block, an email will be sent with the GROUP CODE and unique booking link. Forward that email to the parents on your team and ask them to book their reservation. Complete instructions will be included in the email. Be sure to use the link to book a room for yourself (team manager).
Team blocks are designed to hold rooms on a courtesy basis to allow families to book their hotel rooms on their own credit cards at the same hotel with the rest of the team.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR TEAM MANAGERS/ADMINS:
- 1. Hotels do not receive the reservations from this online housing bureau until the date noted in the hotel listing. (If you call the hotel to “check on your reservation” they will not have record of it until the date noted).
- 2. Parents will be able to select their own dates of stay and use their own credit cards to confirm the reservations.
- 3. The Team Manager/Admin can review their rooming list via their Account at anytime.
- 4. This tournament is stay-to-play so all travel teams must use this booking website when securing their guest rooms. We have a great working relationship with these hotels and use them on a regular basis. This relationship ensures they will go the extra mile for you and your team. If you have a different hotel you would like to work with, please contact us and we will work with you to discuss this further.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 some services and hotel policies may have changed in order to follow CDC guidelines and to keep guests safe and comfortable. The hotel representatives will provide you with any updates and current policies.